Friday, December 7, 2012

Final Question 1

Over the course of the semester I have learned many new concepts in this online class that I have not ever thought about before. Like how emotion plays a part when reasoning and how it is an important tool in critical thinking. Also I did not even know that there were different types of arguments like deductive and inductive. I like the way the thinking process goes for each argument on how they each get to the conclusion. Then I learned about the marketing strategies that companies use just like the SWOT model to help the companies survive in the competing market. The list goes on and on about all the different concepts and also about the group facilitation project I was able to experience the concepts I learned about firsthand in one group session. I was not aware of how you could analyze people's arguments and how group communication worked like who kind of took the leadership role when everyone had the same level of power.  

No comments:

Post a Comment