Sunday, December 9, 2012

Final Question 3


This semester the one concept that I found interesting was the one about advertising. It was interesting how advertising techniques can persuade consumers to buy what they offer. I think that I could have learned more from the concept though which is why this is the concept that I would choose to have further discussion about. I know that there are companies that want people who have experience and knowledge about advertising so there must be more to learn about the concept. There were plenty of examples in the book about the advertising techniques that companies used, but I would like to have gone more in depth about the techniques that they use and how it helps them and whatnot. Also about the ways the companies advertise like online on billboards and like which ones do better in persuading the consumers the best. Overall though the concept was well put in the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment