Friday, November 2, 2012

Chapter 10 Question 1

As a consumer I have encountered many different marketing strategies throughout the week. One marketing strategy that I have come across from would be brand recognition. I have passed many billboards with the brand's name along with some picture or phrase that would catch my eyes. I thought that it was a good way to catch my eyes and make me think about the brand. Another one would be while going to the store having items being placed in the very end of the aisle so that it would catch my eye. I liked it too, but not really also because of the fact that it made me want to get something that I really did not need. That is a good marketing strategy though to get me get something from the brand. One that also caught my eye too was product placement while watching a movie. I think it was the least effective for me only because I do not buy something from a company just because it is in a cool movie or some actor uses it too. It may work for some fans though that love the actors or movies so it works for some and doesn't work for some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment